Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two great tastes that taste great together

The best thing about easy knitting projects is that you can multitask while knitting them. Namely, I can prop up ye olde kindle and read and knit at the same time.

Untitled

That's my Color Affection shawl; it's nearly done; it has taken me all summer to make it. I've been making lots of progress lately during epic Trivial Pursuit battles with the in-laws, as we are docked here for the next few days before shipping off to Europe for the rest of the year. I promise I know that the sun is the closest star to Earth, but last night I totally answered Alpha Centauri. Whoops! Is somebody going to come and take away my BA in Astronomy? Anyway, stay tuned for tales of German yarn and tales of me gesticulating wildly as I try to purchase laundry soap in my truly nonexistent German.

Also, do check out this guest post I wrote on Forever Young Adult, my very favorite book blog, where I also combine my love of reading and craft. And if you clicked over here from there, welcome! Let's be friends and talk about books and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment